Our human body is composed of 50-70% water, whether it is inside the cells. according to various organs All body systems or blood that contains water as a component It is also an important nutrient for humans to live their lives at every age. Drinking water often promotes good health , but there should be a time period for drinking water. and how to drink the water the human body deserves.
How to drink water for good health
– When you wake up in the morning you should drink warm water. Because warm water is easier to drink than normal water. and the temperature of the drinking water is not lower than body temperature. Therefore, it does not cause the body temperature to cool down. Or it can be water at room temperature. You should drink 1-3 glasses, at least 500-750 milliliters. The period after waking up is the period when the blood concentration is high. The body and blood will appear dehydrated. and to stimulate the digestive system
– 15 minutes before meals while eating And within 30 minutes after eating, all three of these times, drink a total of no more than half a glass of water. Because if you drink too much water while eating, it will dilute the gastric juice in your stomach. Affects the digestive system. The body cannot digest food well.
– Between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. you should drink 2 glasses of water. This is the time when waste occurs. Because the body has been working for a while. You should drink water to flush out those waste products.
– Throughout the day, drink water little by little, sip 2 – 3 gulps at a time, sipping often is better than drinking a lot of water at a time. Because it increases the burden on the digestive system. and excretory system
– Before going to bed, drink another 1-2 glasses of water, more than 250 milliliters, so that the water you drink circulates and washes out residue in the intestines and stomach. If it is warm water, it will help you sleep more comfortably.
Benefits of drinking water
1. Helps improve skin health. Increase moisture Prevents wrinkles and dry skin.
2. Helps add freshness to the body.
3. Balancing the body
4. Helps the blood circulation system work better.
5. Regulate body temperature to be stable.
6. Joints in the body work better.
7. The digestive system works better.
8. Helps various internal organs in the body Work efficiently, such as the heart, kidneys, https://ufabet999.com etc.
9. The excretory system works efficiently.
Water is what the human body needs most. It is the best medicine for better health. and prevent various diseases Therefore, we should pay more attention to drinking water. Along with resting, eating, and exercising regularly.